Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from the back of a Cambells soup label and thought it sounded yummy.I tried it right away and it is a very yummy, delicious, and easy dinner. I also like to sprinkle alittle bit of parmesan cheese over top of pasta before serving. Enjoy!
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 540 ml can cream of mushroom soup (gluten free)
- 540 ml can condensed chicken broth (gluten free)
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in chunks
- 0.59 ml cracked black pepper
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese
- cooked gluten-free pasta
- Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet.
- Add chicken and stir fry until browned and cooked through. Set chicken aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Combine soup, broth, pepper chunks and pepper in skillet.
- Heat to a boil stirring often- about 10-15 minutes. Until peppers are tender and mixture is thickened.
- Stir in cooked pasta and warm over low heat, stirring often.Add cheese and chicken chunks.
- Serve and enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please do be advised that Campbell's Cream of Mushroom (and most other Campbell's items) are NOT NOT NOT gluten free! Progresso's Cream of Mushroom, however, is gluten free (and therefore safe to use). Happy eating...