Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from the back of a Cambells soup label and thought it sounded yummy.I tried it right away and it is a very yummy, delicious, and easy dinner. I also like to sprinkle alittle bit of parmesan cheese over top of pasta before serving. Enjoy!
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 540 ml can cream of mushroom soup (gluten free)
- 540 ml can condensed chicken broth (gluten free)
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in chunks
- 0.59 ml cracked black pepper
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese
- cooked gluten-free pasta
- Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet.
- Add chicken and stir fry until browned and cooked through. Set chicken aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Combine soup, broth, pepper chunks and pepper in skillet.
- Heat to a boil stirring often- about 10-15 minutes. Until peppers are tender and mixture is thickened.
- Stir in cooked pasta and warm over low heat, stirring often.Add cheese and chicken chunks.
- Serve and enjoy!