I got this recipe from the back of a Cambells soup label and thought it sounded yummy.I tried it right away and it is a very yummy, delicious, and easy dinner. I also like to sprinkle alittle bit of parmesan cheese over top of pasta before serving. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (540 ml) can cream of mushroom soup (gluten free)
- 1 (540 ml) can condensed chicken broth (gluten free)
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in chunks
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- cooked gluten-free pasta
- 1Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet.
- 2Add chicken and stir fry until browned and cooked through. Set chicken aside.
- 3Reduce heat to medium. Combine soup, broth, pepper chunks and pepper in skillet.
- 4Heat to a boil stirring often- about 10-15 minutes. Until peppers are tender and mixture is thickened.
- 5Stir in cooked pasta and warm over low heat, stirring often.Add cheese and chicken chunks.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Peppers and Pasta (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.4 mg
- Sodium 2061.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 36.2 g