Easy and so good served with baked potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt. In skillet, melt 1 tablspoon butter and add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2Cook chicken over medium high heat until done. Sprinkle 1/4 cup mozzarella on each breast. Remove from heat and allow cheese to melt.
- 3To another skillet, add remaining olive oil and butter.
- 4Add onions, peppers and minced garlic and cook on medium high. Add water and cover.
- 5Cook until peppers and onions are tender, stirring often. Remove lid and cook until water evaporates.
- 6Place peppers and onions over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Peppers and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.9
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 297.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 34.4 g