Chicken With Peppers and Onions
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt. In skillet, melt 1 tablspoon butter and add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Cook chicken over medium high heat until done. Sprinkle 1/4 cup mozzarella on each breast. Remove from heat and allow cheese to melt.
- To another skillet, add remaining olive oil and butter.
- Add onions, peppers and minced garlic and cook on medium high. Add water and cover.
- Cook until peppers and onions are tender, stirring often. Remove lid and cook until water evaporates.
- Place peppers and onions over chicken and serve.