1/2 Photos of Chicken With Pecan Honey Sauce
I got this from an Australian Women's Weekly "after work healthy" cookbook my swap buddy I'mPat sent me. It sounded like a sauce I get at our local German restaurant, and I was right - it was WONDERFUL! And better for me since the chicken isn't breaded and fried. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large fry pan.
- 2Add chicken and cook, uncovered, until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside to keep warm.
- 3Add shallots and garlic to chicken pan, stirring until onions are soft. Add wine to deglaze and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer till reduced by half.
- 4Add chicken stock, honey and mustard and stir well. Stir for about 5 minutes until sauce is reduced some.
- 5Add pecans and chicken. Stir.
- 6Serve with salad and pear slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Pecan Honey Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 1691.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 49.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: