1/2 Photos of Chicken With Pearl Onion and Cremini Mushroom Sauce
Krista Roes's Note:
Put something elegant and delicious on the dinner table tonight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms or 8 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1Sprinkle chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 tsp of pepper and sauté chicken in 1 tablespoons olive oil until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- 2Set chicken aside, and keep warm.
- 3Add remaining 1 tablespoons of olive oil to pan and cook onions and garlic 3 to 4 minutes until onions are brown.
- 4Add mushrooms and cook until softened, about 4 minutes.
- 5Add wine and cook until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- 6Add cream and return chicken breasts to pan.
- 7Cook, covered, over low heat, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 8Stir in rosemary, remaining 1/4 teaspoons salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoons pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Pearl Onion and Cremini Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 381.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen pearl onions