1/1 Photo of Chicken With Peanut Sauce (Swimming Rama) - OAMC
This comes from a oamc book called "Fix, Freeze, Feast" and is really delicious! Its one of my favorite Thai type dishes and I usually serve it on top of fresh spinach leaves (for me) and on steamed rice (for DH & kiddos) . This is meant as a OAMC dish so it uses a large package of chicken such as you would purchase at a warehouse store. This makes 3 entrees and each entree serves 4-6 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken breasts and cut into 1" pieces.
- 2Place coconut milk, fish sauce, curry paste and honey in a large pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- 3Once sauce is simmering, add chicken pieces and cook for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- 4Remove from the heat and stir in the ground peanuts.
- 5Allow to cool.
- 6If freezing:.
- 7Divide evenly among 3 gallon sized freezer bags.
- 8Seal, pushing out as much air as possible.
- 9Label and freeze.
- 10To serve:.
- 11Thaw in refrigerator.
- 12Place chicken mixture into a large skillet and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- 13Do not boil - the sauce will curdle!
- 14To serve:.
- 15Serve over fresh baby spinach leaves or over steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Peanut Sauce (Swimming Rama) - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.1
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1002.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 56.2 g
- Protein 56.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste