Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very tasty... adapted to my personal lazy cooking style from CongoJim's Chicken Muamba.
- 453.59 g chicken breast
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 4 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 19.71 ml minced garlic cloves
- 29.58 ml all purpose Greek seasoning or 29.58 ml other mixed spice
- 118.29 ml chunky peanut butter
- 297.66 g can chicken broth
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 green chili peppers, chopped
- Saute onion, hot pepper and garlic in oil until onion is translucent.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Stir in tomato paste, chicken broth and peanut butter.
- Reduce heat and simmer while you have a beer and change out 4 gallons of water from the fish tank (about 15 minutes).
- Serve over brown rice.