Recipe by Rhonda Scheurer
Very tasty... adapted to my personal lazy cooking style from CongoJim's Chicken Muamba.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons all purpose Greek seasoning or 2 tablespoons other mixed spice
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 green chili peppers, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, hot pepper and garlic in oil until onion is translucent.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Stir in tomato paste, chicken broth and peanut butter.
- Reduce heat and simmer while you have a beer and change out 4 gallons of water from the fish tank (about 15 minutes).
- Serve over brown rice.