Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very tasty... adapted to my personal lazy cooking style from CongoJim's Chicken Muamba.
Make and share this Chicken With Peanut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons all purpose Greek seasoning or 2 tablespoons other mixed spice
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 green chili peppers, chopped
- Saute onion, hot pepper and garlic in oil until onion is translucent.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Stir in tomato paste, chicken broth and peanut butter.
- Reduce heat and simmer while you have a beer and change out 4 gallons of water from the fish tank (about 15 minutes).
- Serve over brown rice.