1/10 Photos of Chicken With Peaches and Basil
This is wonderful when peaches are fresh and in season, but canned peaches can be used when necessary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish, combine flour and half of the salt and pepper, set aside 2 teaspoons for sauce.
- 2In remaining flour mixture, coat chicken well; shake of excess.
- 3In a large frypan, heat oil over medium heat; cook chicken, turning once, for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- 4Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- 5Meanwhile, peel and pit peaches; cut into wedges.
- 6Add onion, garlic and reserved flour mixture to skillet; cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- 7Pour in stock and lemon juice; bring to boil, stirring to scrape up any brown bits from bottom of pan.
- 8Add peaches; reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- 9Stir in basil and remaining salt and pepper.
- 10Pour over chicken to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Peaches and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 493.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 27.8 g