Recipe by italiann
This originally came from the Campbell's Kitchen website. I've made a couple of changes.
- 2⁄3 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned peach halves, drained and diced
- 1⁄3 cup green bell peppers or 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves or 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1/3 cup picante sauce, lime juice, peaches, pepper and onions. Reserve to serve with chicken.
- Mix cumin and chili powder. Sprinkle chicken with cumin mixture. Mix remaining picante sauce and preserves.
- Grill chicken 15 minute or until done, turning and brushing often with preserve mixture. Discard remaining preserve mixture.
- Serve chicken with peach salsa.