Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a recipe that I haven't tried from emerils.com. It sounds exotic but is cooked entirely in the microwave. Let me know how it is!
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
- 19.71 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 29.58 ml minced red onions
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml white wine or 118.29 ml champagne
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and pepper.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave until no longer pink in a small microwaveable dish.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- Add the peach slices to the dish and cook on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the slices and reserve cooking liquid.
- Mix 1/4 c wine or champagne with the butter and onions in the dish and cook on high for one minute.
- Stir in the flour and add 3 tbls of the cooking liquid and the rest of the champagne.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Serve the chicken breasts and the peach slices with the sauce over noodles.
Chicken turned out pretty good but the sauce was too thick.