This is a recipe that I haven't tried from emerils.com. It sounds exotic but is cooked entirely in the microwave. Let me know how it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and pepper.
- 2Cover with wax paper and microwave until no longer pink in a small microwaveable dish.
- 3Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- 4Add the peach slices to the dish and cook on high for 1-2 minutes.
- 5Remove the slices and reserve cooking liquid.
- 6Mix 1/4 c wine or champagne with the butter and onions in the dish and cook on high for one minute.
- 7Stir in the flour and add 3 tbls of the cooking liquid and the rest of the champagne.
- 8Cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- 9Serve the chicken breasts and the peach slices with the sauce over noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Peach Champagne Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 56.4 g