This is a recipe that I haven't tried from emerils.com. It sounds exotic but is cooked entirely in the microwave. Let me know how it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and pepper.
- 2Cover with wax paper and microwave until no longer pink in a small microwaveable dish.
- 3Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- 4Add the peach slices to the dish and cook on high for 1-2 minutes.
- 5Remove the slices and reserve cooking liquid.
- 6Mix 1/4 c wine or champagne with the butter and onions in the dish and cook on high for one minute.
- 7Stir in the flour and add 3 tbls of the cooking liquid and the rest of the champagne.
- 8Cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- 9Serve the chicken breasts and the peach slices with the sauce over noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Peach Champagne Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 56.4 g