Pesto lover's Note:
I saw Robin Miller make this today on the Food Network. This is a 5-ingredient dish. It looks super good and it sure was easy to fix. I will try it and update.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- 2Meanwhile, put 1 tbsp of the broth in a large skillet and cook chicken until golden brown on all sides. I would use 2 tsp olive oil to do this, instead of broth.
- 3While chicken in cooking, put parsley, the remaining broth, garlic and pistachios in the blender or a food processor to blend well. Process until smooth. You may want to add a little more broth as this will be the sauce for your pasta.
- 4Add parsley sauce to the chicken in the skillet and cook for at least one minute, or until your chicken in cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place pasta in serving bowl and pour the chicken and pesto sauce over it.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Parsley and Pistachio Pesto over Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 107.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 40.3 g