Great recipe from Better Homes & Garden. Simple, quick, and delicious! Leftovers, if you have any, make a great lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet cook carrots in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- 3Cut chicken in 1-inch cubes. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken. Add pesto, toss to coat.
- 4Drain pasta. Return to pot; toss with remaining butter. Serve with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; top with basil (optional).
- 5Note: I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts, because I thought the breasts might come out too dry and I prefer thighs in most recipes. I couldn't find fresh angel hair pasta, so I used dry whole wheat angel hair pasta instead. Also, if you have a food processor, use it to slice the carrots thin, made the job quick and easy. Homemade pesto is a plus, I have plenty in the freezer, I'm not familiar with store-bought brands but it would make the job faster if you don't have any on hand. The house smelled heavenly, we almost made complete pigs out of ourselves!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Parmesan Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 301.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 51.4 g