Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in Great American Recipes. Even my picky eater will have seconds with this one. I'm not a great cook so I know this is easy too.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, white part only
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Italian parsley, for garnish
- Lightly pound chicken breasts. Rub chicken with garlic. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons olive oil. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Saute green onions and garlic in remaining olive oil over medium heat in a saucepan. Add white wine.
- Increase heat. Boil mixture until liquid has been reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Add cream to wine. Simmer until sauce thickens. Blend in cornstarch mixed with water (if needed).
- Quickly grill chicken over hot coals (I usually bake or fry the chicken) until cooked through but still juicy, about 10 minutes. Transfer to serving platter. Pour Parmesan cream sauce over chicken. sprinkle with extra cheese. Garnish with Italian parsley, if desired.