Recipe by CindiJ
We eat a lot of chicken and I am always looking for a new and different way to prepare. This is quick and easy and the smells coming from the kitchen will bring the family running. This recipe is courtesy of Robin Miller.
Top Review by bricookie55
This was good. The thing that surprised me was how strongly you could taste the Dijon, so next time I would probably decrease that a bit. I used fresh herbs, which was very nice. Thanks for posting.
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper. Add chicken to pan and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice, mustard, cornstarch, thyme, and sage. Add mixture to pan and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken breast halves with all of the sauce.