Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have not tried this but it looks simple and sounds yummy!! I love citrus with chicken. If anybody tries it, let me know.....thanks!!
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) packagefast cooking long grain and wild rice blend
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 350. Spray an 8" square pan with cooking spray.
- In pan, mix rice, season packet from rice mix, orange juice and pecans.
- Place chicken on rice mix, sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with foil and bake 35-45 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.