Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken Recipe from Raley's.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Place on a lightly oiled grill over medium hot coals and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all remaining ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is reduced and slightly thickened.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and pour sauce over top.
This was a great chicken dish. I really liked the fact that I didn't have to marinate the meat. For fresh herbs I used rosemary and basil. The sauce was a little too tart so I added some water and a bit more honey, then boiled it for a while to reduce. I also seasoned the chicken breasts well before grilling (Emeril's Essence is always an asset) and watched them carefully so they didn't get dry. Served this chicken with parslied red potatoes, farmers' market green beans and crunchy sourdough bread. Great summer meal!
Simple and delicious says it all. The chicken was cooked on the grill and served on top of curried couscous. The only fresh herbs I had was mint and it was perfect. Served with Garlic Asparagus for a complete meal. Made for *Aussie Swap*