Recipe by Chef TraceyMae
Chicken Recipe from Raley's.
Top Review by vrvrvr
This was a great chicken dish. I really liked the fact that I didn't have to marinate the meat. For fresh herbs I used rosemary and basil. The sauce was a little too tart so I added some water and a bit more honey, then boiled it for a while to reduce. I also seasoned the chicken breasts well before grilling (Emeril's Essence is always an asset) and watched them carefully so they didn't get dry. Served this chicken with parslied red potatoes, farmers' market green beans and crunchy sourdough bread. Great summer meal!
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Place on a lightly oiled grill over medium hot coals and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all remaining ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is reduced and slightly thickened.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and pour sauce over top.