Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This yummy chicken can be grilled or broiled. I use boneless, skinless breasts but thighs or legs could probably be used too...
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chile in adobo
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together the orange juice concentrate, chipotle pepper, balsamic vinegar, molasses, and mustard.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill or broil 2 minutes.
- Turn chicken and brush with glaze. Cook 5 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with glaze.
- Turn chicken again and brush well with glaze. Cook until done - center of chicken should no longer be pink - 2-3 minutes longer.
Very good. Not quite as flavorful as I'd hoped, but a nice way to use up extra chipotles. Made with corm & white rice.
This is a great sweet/heat recipe. I topped the chicken with peppers, onions, and mushrooms for dinner. I can also see this shredded and used in tacos. Very nice recipe, thanks for sharing.
I knew i would like this, but I liked it even more than I imagined. I only used half the amount of chipotle because I am a heat whimp, but otherwise I left the ingredients alone. I broiled boneless breasts and thighs in the oven. Of course the thighs were done first , so I pulled them out first. The sauce clung nicely to the meat and didn't all run off, even after I flipped the chicken pieces. I am absolutely hanging on to this one.