Chicken with Orange and Honey
- Mix together bread crumbs, orange rind, salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in orange juice, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken on a lightly greased, foil-lined, 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water, add butter and honey; stir until butter melts.
- After chicken has baked for 30 minutes, baste with honey glaze.
- Bake chicken 35-40 minutes longer, or until chicken is browned and tender, basting several times with glaze.