1/2 Photos of Chicken With Orange and Cranberry Sauce
A favorite family recipe from my mom's kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place frozen breasts in 12 inch frying pan and add all ingredients except cornstarch, water, and onions. Bring to boil over medium high heat.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer until meat is no longer pink in center of thickest part - about 20 minutes total. Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
- 3Boil pan juices over high heat, uncovered, 3 or 4 minutes.
- 4Mix cornstarch with water and add to sauce; stirring until it boils.
- 5Moisten chicken with sauce and serve over rice. Sprinkle chicken with minced green onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Orange and Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 340.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 33.3 g