Recipe by live_2_dream
South Beach Diet Phase 1 From: Dave from Yardley, (International Recipes OnLine), posted on rec.food.recipes, - modified!
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 kg chicken breast
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 200 g green olives
- 1 lemon, juice of, freshly squeezed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in large sauce pan. Add 3/4 cup water gradually. Slice 2.
- onions and finally chop the third one. Grate the ginger.
- Add onion slices,.
- sprinkle with spices. Lay chicken on top. Steam over low heat for 20.
- Add finely chopped onion and olives, and steam for another 5.
- minutes. Just before serving squeeze on lemon.