1/3 Photos of Chicken With Noodles and Vegetables (Ww)
Only 7 pts per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare noodles according to package directions, drain.
- 2Meanwhile in a large skillet combine next 5 ingredients (chicken broth - star anise) and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in chicken and return to a simmer. Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- 4Stir in squash and snow peas and cook for 5 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Remove ginger and star anise -- discard.
- 6Pour broth over noodles OR divide noodles among 4 bowls and top with chicken breast and 1/4 cup of the stock mixture. Garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Noodles and Vegetables (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 1019.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
star anise pods