Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe I got from a Simple & Delicious Magazine. I cooked it and LOVED it. And so did the family. It was very simple to make and it was a very tasty meal.
- 6 (3 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (divided)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- Rub chicken with 1/4 teaspoons salt & 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove & keep warm.
- In same skillet, combine the mustard, milk, basil, parsley, and remaining salt & pepper.
- Cook & stir over low heat until heated through. Remove from the heat, stir in sour cream. Serve with chicken.