Hola! This Chilean recipe is from http://recipes.wuzzle.org/. Here is the alino spice recipe Alino Spice for Chilean Recipes. You are suppose to add in one teaspoon of alino seasoning in step 2 and b/c RZ did not recognize it I could not put it inside the directions. Notice that the parmesan cheese is put over the rice or noodles.
- Saute chicken in oil until well browned on all sides.
- Add 1 teaspoon of alino--RZ does not recognize this spice combination.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste; also add the onions, mushrooms and bell pepper, saute 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, mustard and sour cream.
- Heat through but do not boil.
- Serve over rice or noodles, sprinkled with cheese.