Recipe by WiGal
Hola! This Chilean recipe is from http://recipes.wuzzle.org/. Here is the alino spice recipe Alino Spice for Chilean Recipes. You are suppose to add in one teaspoon of alino seasoning in step 2 and b/c RZ did not recognize it I could not put it inside the directions. Notice that the parmesan cheese is put over the rice or noodles.
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
Delicious! We omitted the mushrooms and the Parmesan at the end. I would add cream and make it into a pasta sauce! I also used 2 tsp of the alino spice. Made for PAC Fall 2012
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken in oil until well browned on all sides.
- Add 1 teaspoon of alino--RZ does not recognize this spice combination.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste; also add the onions, mushrooms and bell pepper, saute 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, mustard and sour cream.
- Heat through but do not boil.
- Serve over rice or noodles, sprinkled with cheese.