Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Hola! This Chilean recipe is from http://recipes.wuzzle.org/. Here is the alino spice recipe Alino Spice for Chilean Recipes. You are suppose to add in one teaspoon of alino seasoning in step 2 and b/c RZ did not recognize it I could not put it inside the directions. Notice that the parmesan cheese is put over the rice or noodles.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Saute chicken in oil until well browned on all sides.
- Add 1 teaspoon of alino--RZ does not recognize this spice combination.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste; also add the onions, mushrooms and bell pepper, saute 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, mustard and sour cream.
- Heat through but do not boil.
- Serve over rice or noodles, sprinkled with cheese.
Delicious! We omitted the mushrooms and the Parmesan at the end. I would add cream and make it into a pasta sauce! I also used 2 tsp of the alino spice. Made for PAC Fall 2012
OK to start, I made the Alino Spice (Alino Spice for Chilean Recipes). But since I did not have any chicken breast I modified this by coating chicken thighs with the spice, and baking for 1 hr. I then made the sauce/cream as directed. WOW, what a great new dish. The spice is great and the mustard cream is great. Only other thing I did not do is serve over rice or noodles. Had it plain with boiled potatoes but it was still great. Made for ZWT4.