1/1 Photo of Chicken With Mustard Cream
Hola! This Chilean recipe is from http://recipes.wuzzle.org/. Here is the alino spice recipe Alino Spice for Chilean Recipes. You are suppose to add in one teaspoon of alino seasoning in step 2 and b/c RZ did not recognize it I could not put it inside the directions. Notice that the parmesan cheese is put over the rice or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute chicken in oil until well browned on all sides.
- 2Add 1 teaspoon of alino--RZ does not recognize this spice combination.
- 3Add salt and pepper to your taste; also add the onions, mushrooms and bell pepper, saute 5 minutes.
- 4Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- 5Add garlic, mustard and sour cream.
- 6Heat through but do not boil.
- 7Serve over rice or noodles, sprinkled with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Mustard Cream
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 237.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 21.5 g