5 hrs 35 mins
5 hrs 30 mins
I was inspired to convert a traditional stovetop recipe to a crockpot recipe using breezermom's recipe as the orginal. I cook on the average 1-2 crockpot recipes a week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken breasts in half.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with thyme, salt and pepper.
- 3Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- 4Pour the chicken stock and cooking sherry over the chicken.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- 6Stir in the mushrooms and cook one more hour on low or until chicken is cooked through.
- 7Remove the the chicken from the the crockpot; keep warm.
- 8Add the whipping cream and Dijon mustard and whisk together. Cook to heated through, if needed add cornstarch to thicken sauce being careful to not get it too thick.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Mushrooms in the Crockpot Inspired by Breezermom's
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 795.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 32.8 g