2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This is from the Foodcourt column, Weekend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tbsps.
- 2of oil in a saucepan.
- 3Fry onions in it until light golden in colour.
- 4Add chicken and fry until the juices are sealed and the chicken changes colour.
- 5Add hot water, salt and pepper.
- 6Cook on medium flame for 15-20 minutes until almost cooked.
- 7Heat 1 tbsp.
- 8of oil on medium flame in another pan.
- 9Fry mushrooms in it for 7 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle the wheat flour over the mushrooms and mix well.
- 11Fry for a few minutes and then add it to the chicken.
- 12Add the lime powder and the saffron.
- 13Cook for another 10 minutes.
- 14Serve hot with saffron rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Mushrooms in lime gravy
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.3
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lime powder