1/7 Photos of Chicken With Mushrooms and Mustard
This creamy dish is not only delicious but it is quite low in fat. Suitable for dinner guests or a quick meal for your family. What do they say. . . "try it you'll like it."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons flour (with salt and pepper added)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or use cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Pound breasts until 1/4" thick.
- 2Dredge in flour mixture.
- 3Heat oil over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and saute about 7 minutes, turning once.
- 5Remove and keep warm.
- 6Add butter to frypan and increase heat to high.
- 7Add onion and mushrooms.
- 8Saute about 5 minutes.
- 9Reduce heat to low.
- 10Add cream, parsley, mustard and lemon juice.
- 11Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- 12Add juices from chicken into cream mixture.
- 13Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Mushrooms and Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 219.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 27.2 g