Prep1 hr 15 mins
This is an excellent, delicious, superb dish! Everyone asked for this recipe when I made it for Christmas dinner. You can add fresh sliced mushrooms too if you want before you layer the cheese on it. (the prep time includes refrigeration time)
- Cut up chicken breast in bite sizes pieces.
- Beat 2 eggs.
- Soak chicken for 1 hour hour in refrigerator.
- Drain after done soaking, and coat chicken in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Brown in butter (not oil).
- Spray 9x13 pan and put chicken in, add white wine.
- Cover with sliced cheese.
- Bake at 350 covered with foil for 15 minutes.
- Bake uncovered for additional 15 minutes.