- 2 small chicken breasts, skin on
- 59.16 ml mascarpone
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml fennel seed, lightly crushed
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4.92 ml tiny capers, rinsed of brine
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Loosen skin on chicken breasts and put 2 Tbsp of the mascarpone under each one, brush with the oil and sprinkle with fennel seeds, lemon zest and the salt and pepper.
- Place in a baking dish and add the cherry tomatoes, capers and lemon juice.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.