Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a supermarket magazine, quick and easy
Make and share this Chicken With Mascarpone, Capers & Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- 2 small chicken breasts, skin on
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, lightly crushed
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon tiny capers, rinsed of brine
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Loosen skin on chicken breasts and put 2 Tbsp of the mascarpone under each one, brush with the oil and sprinkle with fennel seeds, lemon zest and the salt and pepper.
- Place in a baking dish and add the cherry tomatoes, capers and lemon juice.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
This is a keeper. My husband and two young sons loved it and it was easy and quick.
So easy to make and so very delicious. Loved the flavor the fennel added and the wonderful creaminess of the mascarpone
This is so yummy and simple to cook. Perfect for a lazy day when you don't want to cook but would like something flavorsome to eat. Followed the ingredients and instructions as is (didn't change anything). Thank you Evie*