I created this recipe when I was trying to put something together for dinner. It was so good. My kids couldn't stop saying "mmmm" all through dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat butter and olive oil in pan over medium to medium high heat.
- 3Mix flour, salt and pepper on a plate or deep dish- set aside.
- 4Pound chicken breast to flatten. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- 5Brown chicken in olive oil and butter. Once brown (about 5 mins on each side) remove chicken and keep covered.
- 6Add chopped onion to pan and brown- it doesn't have to be completely tender- about 3-4 minutes
- 7Add Marsala wine, horseradish and capers. Stir to combine.
- 8If you don't have a pan that is oven safe pour pan ingredients in oven safe dish. Place chicken on top of sauce and cover. Cook about 30 minute I made up some pasta and put the sauce over the pasta, you could also use rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Marsala and Capers
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 186.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.0 g