Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I created this recipe when I was trying to put something together for dinner. It was so good. My kids couldn't stop saying "mmmm" all through dinner!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat butter and olive oil in pan over medium to medium high heat.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper on a plate or deep dish- set aside.
- Pound chicken breast to flatten. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Brown chicken in olive oil and butter. Once brown (about 5 mins on each side) remove chicken and keep covered.
- Add chopped onion to pan and brown- it doesn't have to be completely tender- about 3-4 minutes
- Add Marsala wine, horseradish and capers. Stir to combine.
- If you don't have a pan that is oven safe pour pan ingredients in oven safe dish. Place chicken on top of sauce and cover. Cook about 30 minute I made up some pasta and put the sauce over the pasta, you could also use rice.