Kelly M.'s Note:
Simple with big flavor, but not overpowering. From a magazine clipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat chicken dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour shaking off any excess.
- 2Heal oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat and brown chicken (in 2 batches if necessary), turning once for a total of about 5 minutes.
- 3Transfer chicken to a plate.
- 4Add garlic to skillet and saute until just golden, about 2 minutes.
- 5Add wine to skillet and boil for one minute.
- 6Add broth, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until garlic is tender.
- 7Return chicken to skillet, skin side up, cover and simmer until cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8Transfer chicken to a platter and mash 8 cloves of the garlic into the sauce. (The back of a wooden spoon works for me).
- 9Spoon sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Lots of Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.8
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 604.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 40.4 g