1 hr 10 mins
Julie in TX's Note:
If you have unexpected guests show up and need something tasty that can be on the table in just a little over an hour, this one's for you. A friend shared the recipe with me and we loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken breasts (Frozen, Boneless & Skinless)
- poultry seasoning
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup white wine (Any good tasting white wine will do)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1Sprinkle poultry seasoning and salt & pepper on both sides of frozen chicken breasts.
- 2Place chicken breasts in a baking dish which has been sprayed with Pam.
- 3Cover dish.
- 4Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until fork tender.
- 5Place soup and garlic in a saucepan.
- 6Simmer for 2 minutes.
- 7Add white wine and lemon juice and continue to simmer for another 2 minutes.
- 8Add heavy cream or half & half.
- 9Stir in lemon zest.
- 10Continue to simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- 11Remove from Heat.
- 12Stir in 1 Stick Butter.
- 13Serve chicken breast on a bed of white rice. Spoon sauce over top.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Lemon Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.7
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 164.6 mg
- Sodium 535.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.2 g