Chicken With Lemon-Egg Sauce
- Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minute Drain and rinse.
- Coat chicken with flour and salt.
- Saute chicken for 7-10 minute Pat dry oil.
- Saute onions and flour. Gradually add wine and stock. Stir for 15 min and add mushrooms.
- Layer chicken and artichokes in the slow cooker. Pour mushroom mixture over top. Cover and cook for 4-6 hrs until chicken is tender.
- Arrange chicken, mushrooms, artichokes on a platter. Whisk the juices, lemon juice, egg yolks until smooth and thickened. Pour sauce over the chicken and vegetables.