Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooking Light. June 2003.
Make and share this Chicken With Lemon and Fennel Seeds recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4 (680.38 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 44.37 ml dry white wine
- 4.92 ml grated lemon rind
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml fennel seed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side. Add wine, rind, juice, fennel seeds, and garlic.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer mixture 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
This proved to be a great idea. Cooking iwith white wine and lemon by itself is great, but when you add fennel seeds, wow. We will definitely have this again. Hubby loved this.