Chicken With Leeks and Peppers
- In a small bowl, combine celery seed, chili powder and onion salt. Sprinkle over chicken, coating well.
- In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook about 20 minutes, until chicken is tender.
- Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of fat from the pan. Return to medium heat. Add peppers and leeks.
- Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, until leeks are soft. Serve over chicken.