1/3 Photos of Chicken With Leeks and Mushrooms
Marla in California's Note:
Since I had some chicken thighs, leeks and mushrooms in the refrigerator, I decided to get creative and make something for lunch using the available ingredients. While I was eating lunch, my piano tuner came in and had to try a taste because it smelled so good. He gave it a rave review and I thought that it was really good as well. I am on WW and doing the core program. This recipe fits into the perimeters for the core plan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in non stick skillet.
- 2Sprinkle on season salt, garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Brown chicken in hot olive oil.
- 4Add leeks and mushrooms, stir in tomato paste, and chicken broth.
- 5Cover and simmer on low heat until chicken juices run clear, about 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Leeks and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 351.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 30.1 g