- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin to 1/4 inch
- 1⁄8 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- seasoning salt
- cooking spray
- 4 pieces Laughing Cow cheese
- 4 pieces lean ham (or prosciutto)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 13x9 with cooking spray.
- Place one piece of cheese and one piece of ham in each chicken breast and roll jellyroll style.
- Secure with toothpicks and coat with bread crumbs.
- Place seam side down in pan.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until done.