1/6 Photos of Chicken With Laughing Cow Cheese
Fast, easy and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Spray 13x9 with cooking spray.
- 3Place one piece of cheese and one piece of ham in each chicken breast and roll jellyroll style.
- 4Secure with toothpicks and coat with bread crumbs.
- 5Place seam side down in pan.
- 6Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- 7Bake for 35-45 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Laughing Cow Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 202.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Laughing Cow cheese