Fast, easy and good!
Make and share this Chicken With Laughing Cow Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 13x9 with cooking spray.
- Place one piece of cheese and one piece of ham in each chicken breast and roll jellyroll style.
- Secure with toothpicks and coat with bread crumbs.
- Place seam side down in pan.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until done.
My husband loved this! Used sundried tomato basil laughing cow cheese and spinach instead of ham. I added a little fresh mozzarella as you can never have too much cheese. It was so easy and so delicious!
I made this omitting the ham and substituting spinach instead. It was a little bland.
I followed the recipe but my chicken ended up dry and didn't have much flavor. Also, almost all of the cheese oozed out and burnt on the pan.