Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this for Dinner last night, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, broken into small flowerettes
- 1 cup cauliflower, broken into small flowerettes
- 1 cup cooked sliced chicken
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Slice chicken and set aside.
- Starting with the harder veggies, stir-fry the vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but still slightly crisp.
- Mix all the honey dressing ingredients together and gently heat in a saucepan or the microwave until the honey is melted.
- Toss the chicken into the pan with veggies.
- Pour the hot dressing over the warm vegetables and chicken.
- Serve over hot pasta.
I didn't see the point of pre cooking the chicken so I sliced a breast & cooked it in the wok. I like lots of sauce so I doubled the amount of dressing. Although we enjoyed the vegetable combination, this dish was not for me - maybe because I usually cook spicy or savoury.