1/5 Photos of Chicken With Honey Glaze
The Flying Chef's Note:
This is a super simple recipe that has a wonderful end result. I have been thinking of new recipes that are fuss free lately, as I have been helping my sister out and been getting home later in the evening. The absolute last thing I want is to have to spend ages preparing a meal, I have been trying to have recipes either ready to go when I get in or ones that do not require lots of prep or cooking time. I came up with this one last week and it was really good and the left over chicken was just as good the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Either keep chicken whole or cut into pieces and place in an oven proof dish.
- 2Combine honey and wine in a pan, stir over heat until honey becomes liquid.
- 3Blend lemon juice, soy sauce and cornflour together.
- 4Add chives, garlic, ginger and cornflour mixture to honey and wine. Stir over heat until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
- 5Pour over chicken, bake uncovered in a moderate (180c) oven for 30 minutes.
- 6I served mine over a nice mixed salad, but serve with whatever you want it is summer here hence the salad. It would be nice with veg and potato if it was colder.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Honey Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 287.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g