- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing mix or 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (whatever) or 1 cup cheddar cheese (whatever) or 1 cup Velveeta cheese (whatever)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cooked ham or 1⁄2 cup Canadian bacon
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- mix 1/3 cup soup with 1/4 cup of milk.
- lightly coat chicken with flour.
- dip chicken in soup mixture.
- coat with crushed stuffing.
- place chicken on baking sheet drizzle a little butter over each and bake at 400F for 20-30 minutes.
- meanwhile: mix remaining soup, milk, cheese, & ham in saucepan.
- heat over medium until cheese is melted.
- serve sauce over chicken and noodles.