Chicken With Green Tomato (Murgh Hara Tamater)
- Combine first 3 ingredients for the marinade.
- Put chicken in marinade for 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, when hot drop in cumin seeds, when they darken, add the onion.
- Add green tomatoes and ginger paste, cook until soft and well blended.
- Add cilantro and season with salt, remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil, when hot add chicken pieces and salt to taste.
- Stir till done, about 15 minutes.
- Serve a cluster of chicken, topped with a dollop of the green tomato chutney.