Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Gourment Indian in Minutes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 cup green tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- Combine first 3 ingredients for the marinade.
- Put chicken in marinade for 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, when hot drop in cumin seeds, when they darken, add the onion.
- Add green tomatoes and ginger paste, cook until soft and well blended.
- Add cilantro and season with salt, remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil, when hot add chicken pieces and salt to taste.
- Stir till done, about 15 minutes.
- Serve a cluster of chicken, topped with a dollop of the green tomato chutney.