1/1 Photo of Chicken with Green Olives
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy, large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Pat chicken dry.
- 3Add to skillet and brown well on all sides.
- 4Add onion, garlic, bay leaves and season to taste.
- 5Cook 2 minutes.
- 6Pour in wine and cook until evaporated.
- 7Blend in tomato paste and paprika.
- 8Reduce heat to low.
- 9Add broth; cover and cook 15 minutes.
- 10Add olives and cook until chicken is tender, about 10 minutes.
- 11Garnish with parsley.
- 12Great served with egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Green Olives
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 613.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g