My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 bone-in chicken leg quarters or 2 lbs bone-in chicken leg quarters, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 large shallots, peeled, quartered
- fresh thyme sprig, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 425°F In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt. Add chicken to skillet; cook 8 minutes, turning once, until browned. Remove skillet from heat.
- 2In medium bowl, mix remaining 1 teaspoon oil, the grapes, chopped thyme and shallots. Spoon grape mixture around chicken in skillet. Bake uncovered 22 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F).
- 3To serve, spoon grape mixture and shallots evenly over chicken. Garnish with time.
- 4SERVING TIP: Serve with brown rice or a multigrain rice mix to complete the meal.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Grapes and Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.0
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 31.4 g