Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Fast and easy! I cook for a living, so a recipe for a quick to prepare, delicious meal is always welcome in my home. This recipe is easily doubled - just use a 9x13 baking dish instead.
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) boxseasoned poultry seasoned stuffing mix (eg. StoveTop)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, celery, onion and creamed corn; mix well to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 2 quart (11x7) rectangular baking pan.
- Lay chicken breasts evenly over top of mixture.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add brown sugar and Dijon mustard.
- Stir well, until sugar is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Pour sauce evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes.