Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
serve with hot roti.
- 300 g skinless chicken
- 1 medium onion, skinned and finely chopped
- 2 inches piece fresh ginger, peeled & chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 500 g cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, fresh
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- Cut the chicken into 1 12 inch pieces.Put the onions,garlic,salt, chili powder, ground coriander, and meat in a heavy based pot. cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is half cook.
- Add oil,yogurt and ginger in the chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring all the time.
- Seperate the florets from Cauliflower. Wash & drain.
- When oil separates from the gravy, add gobi and 1/3 cups of water and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until gobi is tender. Sprinkle Garam Masala and coriander leaves.