Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from the August edition of Cooking Light Magazine-- one of the best places to get recipes, besides the zaar of course. Cook time does not include cooking and shredding the chicken breast, or cooking the rice. Great recipe for using leftover rice and chicken.
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 cups chicken breasts, shredded &,cooked
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Arrange chicken over rice, serve with dip.
- Serving size is 3/4 cup chicken, 2 tbsp dip& 1/2 cup rice.
I just got my issue today, and I too thought this might be yummy.